3. We collect personal information from you in order to facilitate the supply of information and Products via our Website. We will only collect information to allow us to supply information and Products or that is incidental to this supply.
Personal Information and our Website
4. We do not collect personal information via our Website unless you place an order for a Product, become a Registered User, or submit an inquiry via our ‘Contact’ page or ‘Questionnaire’ forms.
5. When you place an order you will be asked to log in and we may ask you to provide the following personal information:
a. your name;
b. your date of birth;
c. your phone number; and
d. your email address
6. Your payment details will be processed via a third-party payment gateway. Please refer to the third party’s website for their terms.
7. If you become a Registered User of our Website we will ask you all of the details in paragraphs 5.a to 5.d and we will ask you to nominate a password.
8. If you have provided your email address to us, we may, from time to time, email you regarding up-coming offers and special promotions.
9. We will not sell or barter any personal information that identifies you to any third party without your prior consent. However, we may need to provide your personal information to third parties who we engage to assist us to provide goods and/or services to you, such as contractors and information technology service providers. Where your personal information is disclosed to these third parties, they will only be authorised to use your personal information for the purpose that we supplied to them. If those third parties are located overseas, then your personal information may be transferred overseas.
Sharing personal information
10. We may share your personal information with other parties including.
a. Your authorised representatives, advisors and referees,
b. Personnel within Anzscosearch and our professional advisors,
c. Experts or other third parties contracted as part of an engagement,
d. Our agents, third party contractors and suppliers that assist us with providing our business processes and products and services,
e. Other parties including government or regulatory bodies (for example, the Australian Department of Home Affairs), industry bodies or agencies, as part of an engagement or as required by or in accordance with any industry code or industry standard including foreign authorities or regulators relevant or applicable for the purposes of the provision of services to you,
f. Other parties when you ask us to do so or when you consent to that disclosure.
We do not disclose personal information to third parties for the purpose of allowing them to send marketing material to you. However, we may share non-personal, de-identified or aggregated information with select third parties for research, development, analytics or promotional purposes other than direct marketing.
Access to personal information
11. We will provide you with access to your personal information records if you request access. However, if there are exemptions from providing the personal information in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), then we may need to deny you access to some or all of the personal information.
12. To gain access to your personal information records, please contact us using the contact details below.
13. You may register a request to ‘opt-out’ from receiving offers from us by contacting us using the contact details below. You will be provided with an opt-out opportunity for direct marketing offers in accordance with the law.
Data Deletion Request
14. Anzscosearch maintains a data deletion policy to ensure that data is maintained in accordance with relevant laws and contracts. Anzscosearch will take reasonable steps to delete information when requested with appropriate authentication and authorization. If you no longer want us to use your personal information, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your account by contacting us using the contact details below (Questions or comments section).
15. We may use standard technology called ‘cookies’ on our Website. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a particular website, which allow your web browser to remember certain information.
17. We reserve the right to disclose any personal information which identifies you as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Questions or comments